Monday, August 29, 2011

the big K!

And just like that, there he goes.  Logan has been SO excited for kindergarten, and this morning he couldn't contain himself.  I literally had to set a timer for him to countdown minutes until we could go to the bus stop.  The bus was a bit late coming, and the kids were antsy but then it pulled up and off they went!

I know he'll have a great first year of grade school!  I just can't believe its already time!




My Dad and Bobbie are visiting, due to a power outage at their house from Hurricane Irene.  They enjoyed seeing the boys off on their first day of school!




Logan and his good friend, E, ready for school!







How cute is this ... stepping on the bus at the exact same time, holding hands.  Be still my heart!



After school we have a first day of school cupcake social, and then a pizzaria dinner with the neighbors.  What a big day!!!

No comments: